Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Black Friday Dilemma

Kid No. 3 has started wearing her older sister's hand-me-down winter coat, which is in great shape except for needing a zipper. Kid No. 3 likes the coat, loves the color (purple) and is patiently and curiously waiting for me to buy a zipper so we can figure out how to sew it in the coat. I even found the zip-on hood that goes with the coat when I cleaned a closet out the other day.
So now I see that Wal-Mart is going to have kids' winter coats on sale for $8 on Black Friday. Single digits. Tempting.
On the other hand, it seems a shame to let a perfectly good coat go to waste just because I'm too lazy to sew in a zipper.
Well, I am planning on doing the Black Friday thing this year, and I was already planning to hit Wal-Mart. I guess I'll either come out of there with a coat or a zipper.

No comments: