Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A pizza deal almost 2 good 2 B true

I told myself I wasn’t going to let this blog be one of those places where people just post news of the best deals they find, but here’s one that’s too good not to pass along: Little Caesar’s is offering a deal right now where you can get two large pepperoni pizzas, an order of crazy bread, and a large fountain drink for $10 plus tax.

Note: We got our pizzas last night at one of those Little Caesar's that exist inside a K-Mart. But someone told me today that when they inquired at a regular LC's near their home, they were told that deal wasn't on there. I then checked with the corporate office, who responded that this special "would be at some stores, not all, because some of the stores are franchises with different specials."

No comments: